- Stay engaged. Avoid Side Conversations and other distractions
- Listen with an open mind. Try to understand others' perspectives
- Consider two or more alternatives simultaneously
- Don't debate-discuss
- Separate facts and opinions: Discuss the facts. Vote your opinion
- Address interests, not positions.
- Move the deliberations forward. Don't repeat what has already been said.
- Judge ideas, not people. Phrase feedback constructively.
- Identify options on which the...
News items of national interest regarding Condominium and Homeowner associations, compiled by the Community Associations Network
An upscale Charlotte neighborhood association is paying out nearly $20,000 for sins from its past – after the phrase “caucasions only” [sic] was found on its website.