- Stay engaged. Avoid Side Conversations and other distractions
- Listen with an open mind. Try to understand others' perspectives
- Consider two or more alternatives simultaneously
- Don't debate-discuss
- Separate facts and opinions: Discuss the facts. Vote your opinion
- Address interests, not positions.
- Move the deliberations forward. Don't repeat what has already been said.
- Judge ideas, not people. Phrase feedback constructively.
- Identify options on which the...
How are violations handled?
The board logs into the eManageSuite system and can generate the violation letter by choosing the type of violation according to the associations governing documents. The letters will automatically contain a date to correct the violation, along with the relevant section of the governing documents and a picture if one...
The board logs into the eManageSuite system and can escalate the existing violation to the fine level which will automatically generate and charge the violation fine as defined by your initial setup information. Depending on your associations governing documents and state laws, repeat offenders may be fined up to $100.00 per day for non...
News items of national interest regarding Condominium and Homeowner associations, compiled by the Community Associations Network