These articles are written for residents who live in homeowner and condominium associations and are provided to you as a free benefit of our Board Member Resources area. The content is designed to help those responsible for community newsletters, association websites, bulletin boards and other forms of communication for homeowners.
The articles are not copyrighted. You may use them in any way you wish, whenever you need them and as often as you need them. Feel free to edit the articles for length and clarity or personalize them to suit your resident readers.
New articles are provided quarterly. These articles can be used to:
- Educate homeowners about common association functions and issues
- Support budget increases or board decisions
- Explain why a particular project is being undertaken
- Provide generic background on a particular issue or topic
- Generate ideas for other articles you want to write
Attachments: Volume 42
* These articles and related content on this website are provided without warranty of any kind and in no way consitute or provide legal advice. You are advised to contact an attorney specializing in Association Management for legal advice related to your specific issue and community. Some articles are provided by thrid parties and online services. Display of these articles does in no way endorse the products or services of Community Association Management by the author(s).