The South Carolina Chapter of the Community Association Institute (CAI) will host a 1-hour “Coronavirus Update and Q&A” webinar this Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 10:20 am.
The Facebook Live webinar (you do not need a Facebook account to participate) will provide timely, helpful information on HOA and condo associations should respond to the coronvirus pandemic and will include live Q&A. Attorneys Steve Black and David Wilson (who are licensed in both North and South Carolina) will be participating.
More details and a sign-up can be found at this CAI-SC Facebook Webinar Page
Topics to be covered include:
- Member and Board Meetings
- Denying entry to the community
- Closing common areas and amenities
- Communicating with homeowners
- Assessments and collections
- State and local “stay at home” orders
- What if you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in the community
The attorneys at Black Slaughter & Black are available to assist by phone, video-conference or email with any issues related to your community association throughout North or South Carolina. Please contact one of the attorneys at any of our four offices.
Articles have been Reprinted with permission from Black, Slaughter, Black.
* These articles and related content on this website are provided without warranty of any kind and in no way constitute or provide legal advice. You are advised to contact an attorney specializing in Association Management for legal advice related to your specific issue and community. Some articles are provided by thrid parties and online services. Display of these articles does in no way endorse the products or services of Community Association Management by the author(s).