Have a condo or HOA association question you’d like to ask a lawyer?
The North Carolina Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI) is hosting an “Ask an Attorney Night: Your HOA & Condo Questions Answered” on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, from 5-7:30 pm at the Sheraton Greensboro-Koury Convention Center in Greensboro, NC. Topics could include:
- Fair housing issues in community associations
- Enforcement of governing documents
- Meeting procedures
- Drafting reasonable condo and HOA rules and regulations
- New NC statutes governing HOA’s and condos
- Pending legislation impacting homeowner and condominium associations that may be considered this year
But it really depends on what questions are asked!
Details are in the attached CAI-Ask-An-Attorney flyer. Everyone is invited—homeowners, board members, community managers, or anyone interested in HOA’s and condos, but registration is required. The cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members. For more information, contact CAI-NC at 919-929-9312 or www.cai-nc.org.
Hope to see you there with an HOA or condo association question!
Author: Jim Slaughter
Articles have been Reprinted with permission from Black, Slaughter, Black.
* These articles and related content on this website are provided without warranty of any kind and in no way constitute or provide legal advice. You are advised to contact an attorney specializing in Association Management for legal advice related to your specific issue and community. Some articles are provided by thrid parties and online services. Display of these articles does in no way endorse the products or services of Community Association Management by the author(s).