Full Service Management
Is your community in need of a full service management company? An effective full service management relationship enables us to handle all day-to-day aspects of managing your community while keeping board members well-informed at all times. We empower the board to make informed decisions that have a positive impact on the community they serve.
At Community Association Management, we recognize that board members are typically volunteers with jobs, family commitments and personal lives. Our services can help minimize the stress and time commitment of serving on a board. Say goodbye to the endless meetings with no clear direction and say hello to strategic planning and effective management of resources.
We are the only company in our industry that offers formal Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to carefully define the scope of services, our responsibilities and our guarantees to our clients. What does that mean to you? It means peace of mind.
Here are some examples of the services we offer in a traditional service relationship.
- Full service call center support for homeowner questions & concerns
- Feature rich websites providing real-time account management tools
- Ongoing community inspections for Covenant enforcement
- Architectural Control and Compliance
- Attendance and facilitation of Annual Meetings
- Accurate billing and timely collections
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Detailed, monthly financial packet with bank statements
- Comprehensive operational and financial assistance including tax preparation
- Vendor evaluation and contract negotiation
- 24/7 emergency services
- And much more!