Over the Christmas and New Years holiday, we rolled out many visual and functional enhancements to your associations website. These changes should further assist you in using the website as an effective medium to communicate with your homeowners.
The latest enhancements are:
1. Homeowner Dashboards – at a glance view of relevant account, violations & work order information for homeowners.
2. Scrolling message box on home & dashboard pages, allowing you to broadcast messages to your residents and visitors to the site.
3. Photo Gallery – allows the homeowners to view pictures of events and prospective buyers to view pictures of the community.
4. My Violations – allows viewing of the violations, letters & pictures as well as to submit comments/notes back to Community Association Management
5. New page headers that contain links to “how to” documents, further assisting homeowners in using the site.
6. Amenity Reservations – allows for the “reservation” of clubhouses, equipment, etc.
Board Member Specific:
1. Creation of Board Overview Page and fly-out menu.
a. Additional Board member REAL-TIME up to the minute reporting
i. Board member Aging report
ii. Board member accounts receivable detail – allows for drill
down to account history, collections history, violation history,
and work order history
b. ARC online review and approval screen, allowing for online review by the
ARC committee/board, comment and approval.
(instructions located on the ARC review page)
New website Administration documentation will be released in Mid January that covers the use of these and other enhancements for your website administrator.
Should you have any questions, or wish to sign up for Website administration training, please open a website support ticket from the “contact us” page on your website.