One of the key attributes of a healthy, thriving community is effective communication. But today that’s as easy as having a great web site right? Yes….and no. While having a great web site is a great first step, keeping that site current, functional and up to date is where most communities and management companies fall short.
At Community Association Management, we have integrated our award-winning property management platform with web site development capabilities. What does that mean? It means, information is uploaded to your web site in real time as entered by board members or your management team. It means current information is always available to everyone saving time, energy and needless worry.
It also means there is no need for your neighbor’s cousin’s nephew who took that web design class to be involved. Whew.
Visit the link below to learn more about web site functionality and to see a demo web site.
Want to know more about these easy and effective web sites? We don’t blame you. Here are a few incredibly helpful functions that our innovative web sites perform:
- Homeowner access to account information including real-time current balance information and online payment options
- Ability to pay assessments via eCheck or Credit card online, and setup automatic recurring payments!
- Homeowner option for electronic or paper statements
- Submit and view real-time status of Architectural (ARC) Requests
- Ability to create and track work orders for HOA structures
- View Community news and calendar of events
- Access to community governing documents and other forms in the Document Library
- Resident, Board and committee directories
- Send Notifications via email distribution lists and SMS Text messaging
- ARC Committee Access to review and approve ARC Requests online
- Board Member portal to access real-time information
- And did we mention that you can customize the site to reflect the unique feel of your community?
Now Available – Homeowner Smart Phone app!
With our new My HOA app, you can access all of the relevant information you need to manage your account and stay up to date with your HOA.