A successful community requires healthy relationships. And healthy relationships require effective communication.
Our clients tell us that this is no easy feat to achieve: Neighbors feel that they lack the time to build relationships with each other. With the demands of work and family, we understand. We feel it’s our responsibility to support communities so that they can make it easier for neighbors to communicate with each other and the board.
A community website allows neighbors to connect on their own schedules, and it gives the board an effective way to communicate important messages with residents. We develop the website, and your team can manage it and make it your own. You get the tools to upload information to your site when you need it, providing real-time updates for your community.
Not only does this allow the board and residents to share information, it helps residents understand the role of the board and the advantages of belonging to an association. A timely, active website can create all the difference in community engagement, and we provide you with the tools and skills to create one.
Why Choose Our Self-Managed Website Service?
Here are a few advantages that communities have experienced by using our self-managed websites.
Residents will be able to:
- Access their account information, including real-time balances
- Pay assessments online via e-check or credit card, and set up automatic, recurring payments
- Choose from either electronic or paper statements
- Create and track work orders for HOA structures
- View a calendar of events and community news
- Access directories of residents, boards, and committees
Board members can:
- Update the site immediately with timely information
- Send notifications to residents via email distribution lists and SMS text messaging
- Access governing documents and other forms in the document library
- Review and approve ARC requests online
- Access a Board Member Portal
- Conveniently contact our team with troubleshooting questions
Check out a demo of our association web sites to see how our sites can help your board.
Ready to Create Your Own Site?
As a HOA board member looking to support and engage your community members, you deserve a high-quality, user-friendly website. Contact us at (888) 565-1226 to talk to one of our team members and to begin steps toward your new website buildout today. We proudly provide community association management services to HOAs, POAs, and other associations throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.