Announcing our new Homeowner smart phone app!
The My HOA Homeowner and Board App is a mobile-friendly way to interface with your community association*. You will be able to make payments, view your account, and access community information all in one place.
If you already have a login to your association website, you can login to the App using the same email address and password you use for your association website. If you do not have a current login to your association site, simply click the register button and submit your information. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with a link to set your password and then you will be able to log into your account directly from the app.
Once logged in, Homeowners will have direct access to the following features:
- Easily switch between accounts if multiple properties are owned
- Homeowner Dashboard
- Access association documents
- Access association directories
- Access association photos
- Access Contact Us Page
- Pay Assessments
- Access compliance violations – add comments and take pictures from mobile device to add to violation
- Submit ARC Requests and include pictures and attachments (pictures can be taken from mobile device)
- Access homeowner ledger
- Submit work orders and check on status of their work orders (add comments and take pictures from mobile device)
In addition, Board Members will be able to take advantage of the following features:
- Board Tasks
- ARC Review
- Board documents
- Violations Review
- Invoice Approval