Solutions for HOA Self Management
Our eManageSuite™ system works in a web-based environment that allows seamless collaboration and sharing of information among board members and committees. It’s simple to keep records both accurate and accessible at all times. Our comprehensive system combines property management, financial reporting, a homeowner’s web site and a centralized database.
Here are a few of the many benefits and features:
- Accounting, collections and Resident Services functions performed by the professional staff at Community Association Management
- Real-time accounting, Violation and Architectural reports in an easy-to-understand format
- Manage violations and easily generate customized letters for each violation stage
- Architectural change request tracking and generation of approval/denial letters based on ARC committee decisions
- Homeowner correspondence using customized templates
- Work order management and vendor reports
- Online invoice review and approval prior to payment
- 24/7 Access to association records
- Paperless archiving of association documents
- Completely web-based, no software or equipment to purchase
Our platform supports Homeowner, Townhome or Condominium associations as small as 3 units as well as communities containing thousands of units.
Download a visual overview of how eManageSuite works for your association: eManageSuite™ Overview
Want to hear more? Click Play to watch a short video about eManageSuite™ for self-managed Homeowner Associations.